Tasmanian Singing Retreat with Emma Dean
Love to Sing?
From the picturesque highlands of Tasmania, to award winning vineyards and iconic Hobart locations, this four day singing experience, led by award winning singer/songwriter and choir leader extraordinaire, Emma Dean is a true feast for the senses.
So what can you expect?
You will sing lots. You'll probably laugh more. You'll meet a great group of people who share your love of music and singing. You’ll learn beautifully arranged, contemporary songs by Emma and become part of a choir that will perform at vineyards and other locations throughout Hobart and its surrounds.You'll eat amazing Tasmanian food, drink incredible local wine, stay in beautiful accommodation, enjoy roaring fires and delight in the dark nights and the crisp cold of a proper winter. It's pretty special. Come with us and see why everyone's raving about this experience.
“Me Time Experiences’ Tasmanian Choir Retreat was one of the most enriching experiences I have had. In just four days – thanks to supportive teaching and well planned ‘work‘ and ‘play’ activities – we progressed from a group of individuals to a funky choir bound together by our love of music and our commitment to performing well - AND we had a ball!” -Di Morley
- June 28 – July 2, 2017
- $1,995 pp twin share
Emma’s music career has seen her live, travel and perform all over the world. She has been listed as “One Of Ten Artists To Watch” by The New York Post and is the proud recipient of the prestigious Under Our Wing award. When not on stage, Emma is passionate about helping people of all ages tap into their creativity and find their unique voice. She is choir leader for the Brisbane-based Cheep Trill Choir. Emma is joined on the retreat by multi-instrumentalist and vocalist Tony Dean as accompanist and assistant musical director.
The retreat includes:
- 2 day choir workshop led by Emma Dean at Ratho Farm in Tasmania’s central highlands
- 2 days performing as a choir at vineyards and iconic sites around Hobart
- 2 nights twin share accommodation at Ratho Farm (single supplement available)
- 2 nights twin share accommodation at the Lenna Hotel, Hobart (single supplement available)
- All meals, morning and afternoon teas and welcome drinks at Ratho Farm (excluding one lunch in Hobart)
- Return coach transfers from Hobart to Ratho Farm
- Open mic solo performance opportunity at Ratho Farm (only if you want to!)
- And a few other treats and surprises along the way
For bookings, information and why you’ll love this retreat:
Sharon 0414 317 950 or Pauline 0427 320 118