Tasmanian Girls’ Getaway
Catching up with your girlfriends is great, but do you ever get enough time for real conversation before you have to run off to work, or become the kids' taxi, or attend a school or club sporting event or undertake the millions of jobs still waiting for you at home!
We all deserve a bit of "me time" to reconnect with our friends and ourselves, and what better way than with a Tasmanian Girls’ Getaway.
Grab a few friends, that gorgeous coat and boots you had to have, but never get to wear in the northern states, and head to Tasmania for 4 days of great food, wine, accommodation, company, conversation, laughter and pampering. Oh and glorious roaring fireplaces if you happen to come in winter.
The beauty of Tasmania is that you feel a world away, yet you are only a short, direct flight from most Australian cities.
- Tasmanian Girls' Getaway
- $1,695 pp
Your Me Time Experience includes:
- 3 nights in the sumptuous 3 bedroom Admiral’s Penthouse with breathtaking views across Hobart’s spectacular harbour and Salamanca Place. Only a moment’s walk from the Salamanca markets and some of Hobart’s finest restaurants and galleries. Breakfast included.
- A Long lunch with matching wines at the award winning Frogmore Creek Winery. Surrounded by vines and nestled in the beautiful Coal River Valley, Frogmore Creek offers the ultimate Tasmanian Winery Experience.
- Tickets to MONA (David Walsh’s stunning Museum of Old and New Art) with return transfers via the MONA Fast Ferry. Champagne and canapes included on board to further enhance your experience.
- Dinner at Frank Restaurant and Bar a South American influenced establishment featuring the very best and freshest Tasmanian produce with wine from local friends as well as trusted vineyards around the globe. Frank is located on one of Hobart’s most famous landmarks — Franklin Wharf (one bottle of wine included).
- After a shop or wander around the famous Salamanca Markets, a high tea and pamper afternoon will be provided in your gorgeous penthouse. We will bring it all to you while you sit back, relax, chat, enjoy the view and feel really spoilt.
- Transfers to and from the airport and Frogmore Creek Winery included.
Sounds pretty fabulous? It is!! And you deserve it. So tell your friends, give us a call and let the fun begin.
Sharon 0414 317 950 or Pauline 0427 320 118